The Annual General Meeting of the Club for 2013 will be held on Wednesday 11th December 2013 at 7:30 pm in the Clubhouse.
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the last Annual General Meeting.
3. Matters arising from the same.
4. Chairman's Report.
5. Treasurer's Report and adoption of the Balance Sheet and Statement of Accounts.
6. Subscription Rates for 2014
7. Club Welfare Officer’s Report.
8. Election of Officers and General Committee.
9. Election of Two Senior Cricket Members to serve on the General Committee.
10. Election of League Representatives.
11. Election of Auditors and Solicitors.
12. Alterations to Rules.
13. Any Other Business.
All members admitted under Rule 10 (Classes of Membership) and having paid their subscriptions may vote at the Annual General Meeting.
A quorum for the Annual General Meeting shall be 20 voting members.
1. A copy of the audited Accounts is displayed.
2. Any items for discussion under Any Other Business must be received by the Secretary by 1st December 2013